Wanted: Generous joining bonuses

Status
Not open for further replies.

albatross710

Established Member
Hi,

Can anyone recommend a card scheme (or two) that has significant joining bonus (equiv Qantas 10,000-20,000 points) at the moment.

I'm on a mission to get Mrs Albatross to Europe.

Any suggestions appreciated.

Alby

Unfortunately I think a batch of them have all recently lapsed.....

They seem to come in waves. And the gap between waves is random....

Yes there are!

Visit the Qantas website and click on Frequent Flyer > Member Specials and 'Cards' on the left to view current offers.

Apply for the QF/Amex Premium Card and receive 20,000 bonus points.
Apply for the QF/Amex Ultimate Card and receive 32,500 bonus points.

Offer ends 31 March 2009.

Thanks Globetrotter. I took advantage of the QF/Amex Premium Card promo last year. I've tried to cancel the card twice already but they keep on havng a good fee free reason for me to keep it.

I'll keep my eyes open.

Yes there are!

Visit the Qantas website and click on Frequent Flyer > Member Specials and 'Cards' on the left to view current offers.

Apply for the QF/Amex Premium Card and receive 20,000 bonus points.
Apply for the QF/Amex Ultimate Card and receive 32,500 bonus points.

Offer ends 31 March 2009.

Awwww...I got all excited there for a minute then realised the annual fee was $450 :(

Westpac Altitude Gold has 10k points on joining, and 15k for platinmum. Although I think it's probably too late for QFF transfers :)

I think that the OP wants large joining bonuses with either free first year...or where the points gained greatly outweigh the fee.

Such deals do not sem to be around at present.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Enhance your AFF viewing experience!!

From just $6 we'll remove all advertisements so that you can enjoy a cleaner and uninterupted viewing experience.

And you'll be supporting us so that we can continue to provide this valuable resource :)

Sample AFF with no advertisements? More..
Back