Visa discounts in Korea

Status
Not open for further replies.

zzyss

Saw this over on OzBargain:
http://english.visitkorea.or.kr/enu/FU/popup/715035/Visabooklet_Korea_2009_eng.pdf

The Korea Tourism Organization and VISA Card are working together to present a huge discount promotion. VISA Card users from all over the world will be eligible for discounts on a range of merchandise, restaurants, leisure activities, and many more of Korea’s attractions.
The discount promotion will run for one year from April 2009 to March 2010. During this period, Visa card users can pick up a discount coupon booklet that lists all the discount offers available. Locations where visitors can save money include, SK Telecom Roaming Center’s cellular phone rental service at Incheon International Airport, shopping centers throughout Seoul’s downtown areas, cosmetics shops, amusement parks, restaurants, cafes, hotels, duty free shops, and more! With at least 60 different offers available, visitors will be able to reap the benefits from the moment they arrive in Korea. Visitors who make purchases with a VISA card, and present the discount coupon booklet, can receive discounts from 5% up to 50% at participating stores and locations.

I'm going to Korea in November, but was going to use my Wizard Mastercard instead of Visa, but if the discount is compelling enough I might have to whip out one of my Visas :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back