Virgin Flyer / High Flyer VISA offer extended to JUN 30 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.

Moopere

Established Member
Credit Card Special Offers | Velocity Frequent Flyer

Of note, the High Flyer card now requires a $10,000 spend in the first 3 months to qualify for the 15K "free" sign up points - up from $5,000 spend for the promo that ended 30/4/2012

Simply apply for a Virgin High Flyer Credit Card by 30 June 2012 and spend $10,000 in the first 3 months of your card approval to receive your 15,000 bonus Velocity Points*.

This is disappointing. I was holding off taking it under the last promotion thinking they may offer more than 15,000 - I definitely wasn't expecting them to keep the same bonus but double the spend required!!

If you click on the "find out more" link the conditions state a spend of $5000 is required.
The $10000 spend may be incorrect.

Yes, agree - seems excessive for a mere 15K sign up points. I could understand the requirement if it were a premium amex or something with 70K+ points.

I'll take another look at the advertising tomorrow. Today is the 30th, looks like they jumped the gun by changing the website a day early. ... perhaps its also a mistake.

Disappointing offer - I got 20K sign-on points for my Virgin High Flyer Card last year and I think it only had a $500 minimum spend?

Their out of their mind if they think people will take the card because of the bonus points when you need to may 10k in three months! 10k is a huge amount in three months, more suited to a high level AMEX card, not a Virgin Visa.

Got in on the 50k Deal last December with 7,500$ Spend...

10k $ spend with only a small amount of points does not seem very reasonable.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Enhance your AFF viewing experience!!

From just $6 we'll remove all advertisements so that you can enjoy a cleaner and uninterupted viewing experience.

And you'll be supporting us so that we can continue to provide this valuable resource :)

Sample AFF with no advertisements? More..
Back