Up to 100,000 bonus Velocity Points with Amex Velocity Platinum - ends 19 June

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just to save others time, and no surprises here, this and the Explorer offer both have the 18 month exclusion in the T&Cs. Maybe one day Amex will forget to copy & paste, I live in eternal hope :p

This was extended and now expires tomorrow. I'm still in AMEX jail so got my partner to get this one.

Does anyone have experience on when the 100 status credits are awarded? Is it two weeks after you meet the spend or two weeks after the end of the anniversary year (if you spend $50k)? The T&Cs lean towards the former but would be good to get confirmation.

16. 100 Velocity Frequent Flyer Status Credits will be awarded when you spend a minimum of $50,000 (on Eligible Spend) within your card membership year. Card membership year means 365 days from the anniversary date of your American Express Velocity Platinum Card. Eligible Spend does not include cash type purchases on a Card, for example travellers cheques and foreign currencies or any interest, fees or charges (including late payment or dishonoured payments) charged to the Card account. Please allow up to 2 weeks after you meet the minimum spend requirement for the Velocity Frequent Flyer Status Credits to be credited to your Velocity account.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back