Transferring points to supplementary cardholders FF account

Status
Not open for further replies.

ninja-tim

Firstly, I am the supplementary cardholder on my wife's Citi Sig card. Back in 2014 I was able to transfer points from her Citi card to my KF account under my name. But now I can't find that option anywhere. However I try, it only allows me to transfer to a FF account under her name.

It's not a major issue, as I can just create a KF account for her to transfer points into, but I have points in mine and I do all the bookings, and don't really want to manage 2 separate FF accounts with points in either and 2 separate expires on either.

Don't really want to transfer to VA then to KF due to loss of points at conversion.

Has anyone found a work around or know how or if it can be done anymore?

TIA

Citi have the option of Supp cardholders being able to use the main card holders points. But it needs to be enabled.

I recently got a Supp card off my wief's card and that was one of the options to tick if you wanted it. I suggest you call up and ask. No doubt they would need to speak directly to your wife to enable it.

Citi have the option of Supp cardholders being able to use the main card holders points. But it needs to be enabled.

I recently got a Supp card off my wief's card and that was one of the options to tick if you wanted it. I suggest you call up and ask. No doubt they would need to speak directly to your wife to enable it.
I think I know of this option and have done this.
I believe this option is in the Rewards tabs where it ask if supp cards can redeem points. I've disabled then enabled but I still can't get myself (supp) to transfer to my own FF account.

As when I try to transfer points, her name comes up in the form/boxes and it won't let me change names to mine.

I've already shot off an email to Citi, was just hoping if someone on here could answer it before I get a delayed reply which probably won't answer my question.

Finally received a reply back.
"Thank you for your email.

We'd like to be able to help you, but the option to transfer Rewards
points the the additional cardholder's frequent flyer account is
unavailable. Please be advised that the frequent flyer account should
belong to the primary cardholder. Otherwise, the Rewards points transfer
will not be processed."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Enhance your AFF viewing experience!!

From just $6 we'll remove all advertisements so that you can enjoy a cleaner and uninterupted viewing experience.

And you'll be supporting us so that we can continue to provide this valuable resource :)

Sample AFF with no advertisements? More..

Recent Posts

Back