Transferring Commonwealth award points to frequent flyer

Status
Not open for further replies.

sall123

Hi,

Has anyone tried or is it possible to get all your accumulated commonwealth award points to be transferred over to the qantas frequent flyer program. Was really wanting to do it until I saw the dreaded bold writing on the CBA website.

Hi,

Has anyone tried or is it possible to get all your accumulated commonwealth award points to be transferred over to the qantas frequent flyer program. Was really wanting to do it until I saw the dreaded bold writing on the CBA website.

No, had a client last week who tried the same, was told if they didnt opt in whenever the switch was made that it's too bad so sad.

TG

I've heard that you may be able to if you opt in within three months of joining CBA Awards, but if you opt in after that date, only the points earned from then will be transferred across.

how about if you upgraded a card, from say gold to diamond? what happens to the existing points/ would the three month rule apply? I assume not as this does not count as "new to rewards program"

tried a couple of times, have just under 300k in cc pts, but cannot swap for QFF pts.
c

how about if you upgraded a card, from say gold to diamond? what happens to the existing points/ would the three month rule apply? I assume not as this does not count as "new to rewards program"

Has anyone tried this? I have about 140k CC points and wouldnt mind converting them to QFF.

Hi,

I did this about 6 months ago, pilfered my mums points. Just ring commonwealth awards and ask nicely. Will be only 1 QFF point for 2 CA points keep in mind.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back