Status
Not open for further replies.

Pushka

Veteran Member
Qantas
Platinum
Virgin
Red
I had accumulated a few of these through booking Qantas using Amex over the last couple of years. Today I received an email suggesting I use them or guest them forward. Which I did, to my sons QFF account. He rocked up to the Lounge tonight with his card to scan and was told that isn’t the way the digital passes work. Have I got this wrong?

It’s the one that comes with Amex card. Same concept?

Does any of the AmEx cards come with Qantas lounge passes? All cards I have come with Virgin lounge passes (AmEx, ANZ, St George, etc).

Edit: yep, I see Qantas AmEx Ultimate and Premium cards come with complementary QF lounge passes.

Last edited:
Yes, I posted on the general Qantas thread. He received no notification at all that I’d sent them. But I can now see them in his profile.

It is a bit silly that they don't show in the normal FF portal when you log in from the main page.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Enhance your AFF viewing experience!!

From just $6 we'll remove all advertisements so that you can enjoy a cleaner and uninterupted viewing experience.

And you'll be supporting us so that we can continue to provide this valuable resource :)

Sample AFF with no advertisements? More..
Back