Sydney Centurion Dinner: Glass Brasserie (Saturday 12 November 2011)

Status
Not open for further replies.

haydensydney

Established Member
Hi Everyone

All sorted for the Sydney dinner. Booked the Chef's table (Seats 8) but we can upgrade to a bigger table in the restaurant if the number of guests exceeds this limit.

Please confirm your attendance.

Glass Brasserie
Saturday 12th November 2011
Chefs Table:
Seats 8 and the minimum spend $650 + 10% service charge.

Sydney Restaurant | glass brasserie | Luke Mangan Restaurant

Note: If the number of guests exceeds 8, we will go for a table in the restaurant: Set menu at $90 per person for a group over 10 guests.

Attendees:
1. Haydensydney
2. Haydensydney partner
3. Homer
4. Homer +1
5. alemdohorizonte
6. Shane
7. Shane +1

Last edited by a moderator:
I'd love to come to the Melb event also - not sure i can afford it though - still recovering from the $4,300 annual fee.

Marge and I are in for SYD Hayden! Let's hope we get to the minimum numbers. Come on Centurion AFF members - put your black, metal card where your online persona is!

Marge and I are in for SYD Hayden! Let's hope we get to the minimum numbers. Come on Centurion AFF members - put your black, metal card where your online persona is!

Awesome Homer!

Will add you to the list :)

Not to worry if we don't make the numbers: the min spend is $650 (which is my coffee spend per week, lol)

Hayden

PS... I think alemdohorizonte is attending also, just waiting for him to confirm.

glass-dine1.jpg

About Glass Brasserie

An Australian first for hotel restaurants, glass brasserie combines the internationally acclaimed interior design of New York designer Tony Chi and the exceptional culinary expertise of highly regarded local restaurateur Luke Mangan.

The 240-seat restaurant provides guests and Sydneysiders with an unprecedented dining experience in the heart of the city, offering simplicity, quality and consistency in all aspects of food, wine and service.

The restaurant features an infinite choice of Sydney's abundant local produce from the open-plan patisserie and the kitchen theatre, which is home to a chef's table.

With an emphasis on earthy colours and warm tones bathed in natural light, the restaurant reflects the vibrant, energetic nature of Sydney by day, whilst at night the warmth of the interiors and high ceilings offer a stunning cityscape location.

Menu: Degustation

Amuse-Bouche

Hiramasa kingfish sashimi, ginger, eschallot Persian feta

Organic egg omelette of blue swimmer crab meat, enoki mushroom & herb salad, miso mustard broth

Quail with dukkah, jamon, pear, agresto

Pan fried jewfish fillet, smoked pork hock & vegetable broth, agresto

Braised wagyu brisket in bbq sauce, celeriac custard, turnip, Pedro Ximénez prunes, radish & garlic chives

Your choice of two cheeses from our selection

Milk chocolate bavarois, tonka bean crème brûlée, caramel sorbet & salted peanuts

Tea or coffee

Chefs Table Review here

Would love to be there, but i will be in Orlando at the time.. :(

Thanks
Fuzz

Hi Everyone,

FYI: We have 5 confirmed, 1 maybe and 2 spots left for the chefs table experience at Glass B.

Serfty has kindly updated the attendee list in the first post for me.

Cheers

Reminder: NEXT WEEKEND!

Hi Everyone

Quiet reminder re: next weekend. It's all booked and ready to go, with the seven guests as noted on the first post.

Looking forward to is...

See you then!

Hayden

Re: Reminder: NEXT WEEKEND!

Hi Everyone

Quiet reminder re: next weekend. It's all booked and ready to go, with the seven guests as noted on the first post.

Looking forward to is...

See you then!

Hayden

Hey, how was the night? Any reviews posted?

It's this weekend :)

Im sure we will post something to report back on.

RE: Melbourne Centurion event... will let the dust settle on 2011 and maybe sometime in Q1 2012 we can plan something for our Melbournites.

It's this weekend :)

Im sure we will post something to report back on.

RE: Melbourne Centurion event... will let the dust settle on 2011 and maybe sometime in Q1 2012 we can plan something for our Melbournites.

Ouch!

I'm-ahead-of-myself

The one week I'm not going to Sydney for work! Otherwise I would have asked if those two spots were still available and stayed up there!

Enjoy. Looking forward to the Melbourne dinner - again my recommendation for that would be Cutler & Co.

Sent from my iPhone using AustFreqFly app

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back