Super Stream ?pay via credit card

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mark3000

Has anyone worked out how to pay this via credit card?
All small business owners need to get Superstream up and running by June 30th.
I've just set it up with the ATO Small Business clearing house, which is free for <20 employees, but they don't take credit cards unfortunately

You can make deposits through Electronic Funds Transfer (EFT) or BPAY. EFT payments and BPAY payments using a credit card will not be accepted.
https://www.ato.gov.au/Business/Super-for-employers/In-detail/Small-Business-Superannuation-Clearing-House/Making-payments-through-the-clearing-house/

Could you please post the names of those that take credit card.
I think there would be a few here interested

Thanks for the reminder on superstream, superannuation is a night mare.

I use the ATO clearing house. They know their software doesn't work properly because when adding multiple employees SG, the Total SG doesn't keep accumulating.
We have 2 businesses, one of which is all third party employees so must use it for that. The other is a mix of family members with an SMSF for the investment potential and a third party provider which is just for the Life Insurance. Have to use Super stream for the Insurance Super but not the SMSF.

Its a pain. Never had any pain with paying the usual way with bpay and they've just added an extra layer of work.

Off the top of my head Colonial Life take cc payments. Will need to check the others next week for you . Cheers

Found out about 6 months ago MLC do too & no fee. Obviously not the only reason to invest :)

Just found this website.

Have to do a bit more homework when I get some time

Cost varies foe number of employee.

$5 PM for up to 5 employees

Sign In

Favorites

e-PayDay® SuperStream Gateway EP05 (up to 5 Employees) Monthly Subscription
Category: Store
> SuperStream

SKU EP05EDI
In stock

was
AU $9.00

AU $5.00Save
44%

Price incl. GST

Qty

Add to Bag

The e-PayDay® SuperStream Gateway provides an easy to use portal for uploading contributions data. Pay a flat monthly fee, cancel anytime.

The facilities available include;

• Payment by EFT from your bank account – no third party direct debits.
  • Payment using American Express – enjoy extended payment terms as well as rewards points.
  • Uploading monthly or quarterly contribution remittance information.
  • Receive notification by email of responses from funds and also for any errors encountered in your data.
  • Display/download a Payment List by fund for checking or making the payments prior to releasing the remittances to the funds.
  • Automated transfer of payment details to American Express payment portal.
  • Access to history of files sent and responses. Contribution details are available for as long as required.
  • Access to Fund Validation Service allowing searches for superannuation fund USIs to assist in data validation and readiness to receive.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Enhance your AFF viewing experience!!

From just $6 we'll remove all advertisements so that you can enjoy a cleaner and uninterupted viewing experience.

And you'll be supporting us so that we can continue to provide this valuable resource :)

Sample AFF with no advertisements? More..
Back