St. George Vertigo Platinum - 0% BT for 20 Months, 0% on Purchases for 3 Months, $99

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: St. George Vertigo Platinum - 0% BT for 20 Months, 0% on Purchases for 3 Months,

That's excellent balance transfer rate.

I think Citibank is offering sonething similar.

Re: St. George Vertigo Platinum - 0% BT for 20 Months, 0% on Purchases for 3 Months,

That's excellent balance transfer rate.

I think Citibank is offering sonething similar.

Citibank offering only 80% of the limit. this one offering 95%

Citibank offering only 80% of the limit. this one offering 95%

Then that is good.

As an existing Vertigo customer they offered me 12 months 0% balance transfer so I took it.

Then that is good.

As an existing Vertigo customer they offered me 12 months 0% balance transfer so I took it.

I just wondering, does St George offered you a cheque like citibank does?

I just wondering, does St George offered you a cheque like citibank does?
Not sure. I did use the balance transfer to clear out the Readycredit account. From there you can do what you want.

Not only available through St George but also through Bank of Melbourne in VIC and I believe Bank SA. Same offer, just branded differently.

Just took it up with BoM, great value BT. I do not believe they issue a cheque, at least the option wasn't there when applying. I believe Citi are one of the only to offer it.

Not only available through St George but also through Bank of Melbourne in VIC and I believe Bank SA. Same offer, just branded differently.

Just took it up with BoM, great value BT. I do not believe they issue a cheque, at least the option wasn't there when applying. I believe Citi are one of the only to offer it.

Ok no problem thank you

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back