Spend $150 with DJ, get a $50 voucher

Status
Not open for further replies.

StevePER

Established Member
Oneworld
Emerald
Register at amexnetwork.com.au/flydrive, book flights worth $150 or more in one transaction, and receive a $50 Virgin Blue voucher.

Valid for any American Express Card issued by American Express or a licensed third party bank issuer. Business travel accounts, government cards, corporate purchasing cards and corporate cards are not eligible.

Voucher will be emailed 8 to 10 weeks from the date of the transaction.

Limited to the first 500 card members who qualify. Book by March 31.

Got mine yesterday and registered...can't be too many left

Thanks. Registered for this...

Merchant Offer Terms:

The following Merchant Offer Terms are specific to the Merchant Offer above:
Virgin Blue offer: To be eligible to receive the $50 Virgin Blue voucher Card members must register for this offer at http://www.amexnetwork.com.au/flydrive using any American Express Card issued by American Express Australia Limited or by a licensed third party bank issuer of American Express branded Cards between 00:01 AEDT on 16 February 2011 and 23:59 AEDT on 31 March 2011 (“Promotion Period”). Cardmembers who hold American Express Business Travel Accounts, Government Cards, Corporate Purchasing Cards and Corporate Cards are not eligible to enter. Enrolment is limited to the first 3,000 Cardmembers who register. Once registered, Cardmembers must complete one (1) single transaction of AU$150 or more spent on flights at Virgin Blue no later than 23:59 AEDT on 31 March 2011. Cardmembers may only register one Card for this offer. Only transactions made on the Card registered for travel within Australia are eligible for the offer. Transactions made on another Card account or a supplementary Card with a different Card account number are not eligible. The $50 Virgin Blue voucher will be emailed approximately 8 to 10 weeks from the date of the qualifying transaction to the email address provided on the registration form. Limit of one (1) $50 Virgin Blue voucher per Cardmember. The voucher is not redeemable or exchangeable for cash or credit unless otherwise stated. Redemption of the voucher is subject to the terms and conditions of Virgin Blue including those detailed on the voucher. Visit Virgin Blue Voucher terms and Conditions for full voucher terms and conditions.

Thrifty offer: Thrifty Car Rental offer only valid for completed rentals between 16 February 2011 and 31 March 2011. Rent for a minimum of three (3) days and get one (1) day’s complimentary car hire. One (1) complimentary day per rental period. Complimentary day is on time and kilometers only and includes unlimited kilometres at metro locations, 200 kilometres per day at country locations and 100 kilometres per day at remote locations. Excess charges will apply. Only available for bookings online at American Express Card holders hire for less with Thrifty at selected Thrifty locations in Australia or by calling 1300 367 227. Must quote AMEX2 at time of booking to receive the offer. Taxes, surcharges, vehicle registration fee, airport concession recovery fee and optional liability coverage is additional. Offer is subject to availability and cannot be used in conjunction with any other promotion, special offer, corporate, travel or existing bookings confirmed through a third party website. Standard Rental Agreement Conditions apply. Kingmill Pty Ltd trading as Thrifty Car Rental is 100% owned by NRMA Motoring & Services.

Just registered.

How do you know if you are in the first 3000? If you successfully register are you in? Or do you only know after you've bought flights and then the voucher doesn't come =P

Just registered.

How do you know if you are in the first 3000? If you successfully register are you in? Or do you only know after you've bought flights and then the voucher doesn't come =P

You don't!

I never received my Coles/Shell vouchers for a similar promo even though I registered.

Also had a few mates and my mum register and they never got them.

I called Amex and they just credited my account...

Registered and screen shot taken and email confirmation received

Thanks!

How did you find out about this offer ??? I look on Amex Network weekly and didn't see it yesterday!!

Also for using the voucher you need to call DJ....normally this means your fares are $15 more than booking on the net.....

So does this voucher really only become worth $35 ????

Virgin Blue Voucher terms and Conditions

Reading the T&C's I can't see any mention if you get the "internet booking" rate or the "call centre booking" rate...

T&C's are also wrong...

The big print says 500 cardmemebers...

The T&C's state

"Enrolment is limited to the first 3,000 Cardmembers who register.

:shock::shock:

Also for using the voucher you need to call DJ....normally this means your fares are $15 more than booking on the net.....
They waive the fee for vouchers, so you pay the same price as the web site.

How did you find out about this offer ??? I look on Amex Network weekly and didn't see it yesterday!!
I received a postcard.

lovestotravel said:
The big print says 500 cardmemebers...

The T&C's state

"Enrolment is limited to the first 3,000 Cardmembers who register.
Maybe 3,000 can enrol but only the first 500 to book the flight get the voucher?

Got mine yesterday and registered...can't be too many left
I have just registered successfully and it is ~3 days since this thread was started.

P.S I am not sure if I received the postcard.

I registered on Thursday, and booked a flight within about 5minutes so hopefully made the first 500! This was the email received:

Dear pshepvic

You've successfully registered your Card ending in <xx_xx>.

Remember to spend $150 or more at virginblue.com.au or call 13 67 89 before 31 March 2011 to qualify for a $50 Virgin Blue voucher. Be quick, this offer is only valid for the first 500 Cardmembers that qualify.

For other great offers please visit AmexNetworkAustralia

Just received the confirmation of the voucher by email, as follows:

Dear pshepvic,

Congratulations you completed all qualifying transactions on your Card ending in <xx_xx>.

American Express will send you a $50 Virgin Blue voucher to the address provided at registration. Please allow 8 to 10 weeks for delivery.

For other great offers please visit www.amexnetwork.com.au

I did receive a postcard which is not quite the same as the one mentioned by the OP.

I booked flights on 31 March at 7:00pm Thailand time (11:00pm Sydney time) and have just received an email from Amex that I will receive the $50 DJ voucher within 8-10 weeks. :)

I did receive a postcard which is not quite the same as the one mentioned by the OP.

I booked flights on 31 March at 7:00pm Thailand time (11:00pm Sydney time) and have just received an email from Amex that I will receive the $50 DJ voucher within 8-10 weeks. :)

In Amex time, that's usually 8-10 months (and not less than 8-10 phone calls).

:rolleyes::p

In Amex time, that's usually 8-10 months (and not less than 8-10 phone calls).

:rolleyes::p

I think we'll be ok this time - I can see the promo is my MR transactions screen so hopefully they won't try and argue against that!

got this today :D

Dear Cardmember,

Congratulations! You have qualified for your $50 Virgin Australia voucher*. You may use this voucher for any scheduled Virgin Australia, Pacific Blue or Polynesian Blue flight, or any published Blue Holidays packages.

Your unique Virgin Australia voucher number is xx_xx_xx_xx_xx_xx_.

Redeeming your Gift Voucher is simple. When you are ready to book an airfare, please call the Virgin Australia Guest Contact Centre 24 hours a day, 7 days a week on 13 67 89 and quote your Voucher Number.

Alternatively, to book a Blue Holidays package, please call the Blue Holidays Guest Contact Centre Monday - Friday between 9am - 8pm or Saturday - Sunday between 9am - 5pm on 13 15 16 and quote your Voucher Number.

Thank you for participating in the American Express fly-drive promotion.

got this today :D

Dear Cardmember,

Congratulations! You have qualified for your $50 Virgin Australia voucher*. You may use this voucher for any scheduled Virgin Australia, Pacific Blue or Polynesian Blue flight, or any published Blue Holidays packages.

Your unique Virgin Australia voucher number is xx_xx_xx_xx_xx_xx_.

Redeeming your Gift Voucher is simple. When you are ready to book an airfare, please call the Virgin Australia Guest Contact Centre 24 hours a day, 7 days a week on 13 67 89 and quote your Voucher Number.

Alternatively, to book a Blue Holidays package, please call the Blue Holidays Guest Contact Centre Monday - Friday between 9am - 8pm or Saturday - Sunday between 9am - 5pm on 13 15 16 and quote your Voucher Number.

Thank you for participating in the American Express fly-drive promotion.

Ditto ... it was funny, I was just talking about booking a flight to Brisbane and this popped into my inbox!

And I forgot to claim the $50 voucher when I booked a one-way VA flight for $73.50 last week. :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Enhance your AFF viewing experience!!

From just $6 we'll remove all advertisements so that you can enjoy a cleaner and uninterupted viewing experience.

And you'll be supporting us so that we can continue to provide this valuable resource :)

Sample AFF with no advertisements? More..
Back