Signature over the counter payment?

Status
Not open for further replies.

SOPOOR

Established Member
I've been asked to pay a relatives card.
I want to pay over the counter.

I have their paper statement from a year or two ago and it's got a Australia post barcode that I assume I can take to post and pay via eftpos

However I've got a copy of their latest electronic statement except it doesn't have the barcode.

Has the ability to pay over the counter been removed?

Do you mind sharing the barcode? I've been looking to do this too and wondered whether I can create a barcode to pay my bill. In theory you can with cash or eftpos but my bill has no barcode on it.

I've been asked to pay a relatives card.
I want to pay over the counter.

I have their paper statement from a year or two ago and it's got a Australia post barcode that I assume I can take to post and pay via eftpos

However I've got a copy of their latest electronic statement except it doesn't have the barcode.

Has the ability to pay over the counter been removed?

Do you mind sharing the barcode? I've been looking to do this too and wondered whether I can create a barcode to pay my bill. In theory you can with cash or eftpos but my bill has no barcode on it.

i actually dont know if there is a barcode anymorem
the link just says take your remittance slip, which is part of your statement, im going to try it tomorrow

I just wnet to the post office and tried, Itook the statment but not the card, and I got told you need the actual card, which I dont have

Status
Not open for further replies.

Enhance your AFF viewing experience!!

From just $6 we'll remove all advertisements so that you can enjoy a cleaner and uninterupted viewing experience.

And you'll be supporting us so that we can continue to provide this valuable resource :)

Sample AFF with no advertisements? More..
Back