Rewards Advantage Card

Status
Not open for further replies.

cbourl

Qantas
Silver
Virgin
Gold
Hey Has anyone had the same experience I've had - call amex regular call # on back of card -rewards advantage card is supposedly a "BASE PLATINUM" charge card
Then call the Platinum card amex call centre - your card is not a platinum card but you are entitled to platinum bonus points offers
this is noews to me - so have amex been holding out on this information since 2009?
and now suddenly I can log onto the platinum charge card website as a platinum card holder - never been able to do this before
try it yourself
also if you go to www.americanexpress.com.au/platinumpointsoffer (this was on the back of my most recent amex statement) and you have a rewards advantage card it allows you to log into the platinum charge card holders website with your balance, entitlements,mebership rewards points_
I tried to sign up for the Platinum e-newsletter and was impolitley told I could pay $900 for the privlige as I do not have a PLATINUM charge card
so now im totally confused about what Im entitled to and what im not entitled to -
would the ACCC agree that Im entitled to what the website says after logon?
;)

Hey Has anyone had the same experience I've had - call amex regular call # on back of card -rewards advantage card is supposedly a "BASE PLATINUM" charge card
Then call the Platinum card amex call centre - your card is not a platinum card but you are entitled to platinum bonus points offers
this is noews to me - so have amex been holding out on this information since 2009?
and now suddenly I can log onto the platinum charge card website as a platinum card holder - never been able to do this before
try it yourself
also if you go to www.americanexpress.com.au/platinumpointsoffer (this was on the back of my most recent amex statement) and you have a rewards advantage card it allows you to log into the platinum charge card holders website with your balance, entitlements,mebership rewards points_
I tried to sign up for the Platinum e-newsletter and was impolitley told I could pay $900 for the privlige as I do not have a PLATINUM charge card
so now im totally confused about what Im entitled to and what im not entitled to -
would the ACCC agree that Im entitled to what the website says after logon?
;)

Woo, I tried the website and yes I can log in as well and stopped at setting secret questions. I am now happy with my annual fee free card, will sign up this bring $900 fee to me? Not dare to try, waiting for more info on this issue.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Enhance your AFF viewing experience!!

From just $6 we'll remove all advertisements so that you can enjoy a cleaner and uninterupted viewing experience.

And you'll be supporting us so that we can continue to provide this valuable resource :)

Sample AFF with no advertisements? More..

Currently Active Users

Back