Status
Not open for further replies.

cbourl

Qantas
Silver
Virgin
Gold
H iguys
got a letter from Amex today - offering me a Plat Charge card with a complimentary Plat Reserve Credit card for $600 instead of $900 Letter said Id earnt so many pointsin the last year and could have earned this many points if Id had a Plat charge card. Currently have a Rewards Advantage card with the almost plat charge level of insurance - I use this insurance often, and have needed to claim in AU and EU 2 times in the past 2 years with great service
Is it worth it? 2 months ago AMEX advised me i can log into the Plat charge card site - I can see my rewards pts and transactions/balance -Amex staff say i have a KIND OF PLATINUM card without al lthe benefits
I already have an unlimited Priority Pass Card -the one which come free with the Amex card - it it one that a lot of lounges in the PPass scheme will no longer accept?
Anyone care to discusss thwe advantages of the card they have experienced?
thanks

H iguys
got a letter from Amex today - offering me a Plat Charge card with a complimentary Plat Reserve Credit card for $600 instead of $900 Letter said Id earnt so many pointsin the last year and could have earned this many points if Id had a Plat charge card. Currently have a Rewards Advantage card with the almost plat charge level of insurance - I use this insurance often, and have needed to claim in AU and EU 2 times in the past 2 years with great service
Is it worth it? 2 months ago AMEX advised me i can log into the Plat charge card site - I can see my rewards pts and transactions/balance -Amex staff say i have a KIND OF PLATINUM card without al lthe benefits
I already have an unlimited Priority Pass Card -the one which come free with the Amex card - it it one that a lot of lounges in the PPass scheme will no longer accept?
Anyone care to discusss thwe advantages of the card they have experienced?
thanks
i would rather spend $900 and get 80k bonus pts
American Express®

H iguys
got a letter from Amex today - offering me a Plat Charge card with a complimentary Plat Reserve Credit card for $600 instead of $900

Does it spell out if it's $600 for the first year and then reverts to $900/year or is it $600/year ongoing?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Enhance your AFF viewing experience!!

From just $6 we'll remove all advertisements so that you can enjoy a cleaner and uninterupted viewing experience.

And you'll be supporting us so that we can continue to provide this valuable resource :)

Sample AFF with no advertisements? More..
Back