Received 2000 Bonus Qantas Points by makeing 6 or more purchases before 31 July 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.

HTG2016

Qantas
Gold
Virgin
Gold
Got a letter in the mail this morning from NAB with this offer , is there anyone else received similar things or just target . Wonder how ofter NAB send out offer like this in the past .

Using your car more regularly - Received 2000 Bonus Qantas Points by makeing 6 or more purchases before 31 July 2016 . Value of each need to be $1 or more

Recently got this card with recent 60K QFF Points Bonus only spend $1500 to meet requirement and thinking about closing it . Look like they will give me extra 2000 points before i close the account . Thinking about re-apply for Velocity NAB with 75K Bonus point offer if i am eligible or waiting for next round bonus . Still using my ANZ Black as the main cards for now

Re: Received 2000 Bonus Qantas Points by makeing 6 or more purchases before 31 July 2

I received this offer a few months ago. Other than making the minimum spend, I had put this card away - so I made the six (small) transactions, and put it away again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Enhance your AFF viewing experience!!

From just $6 we'll remove all advertisements so that you can enjoy a cleaner and uninterupted viewing experience.

And you'll be supporting us so that we can continue to provide this valuable resource :)

Sample AFF with no advertisements? More..
Back