QF points transfer time?

Status
Not open for further replies.

diningdecadence

Established Member
have a platinum charge and some availability has shown up on QF for some awards. How long does the transfer take? there's only 1 day of availability and i don't want to transfer, only to see the seats disappear in the time it takes for the points to be credited, and be stuck holding the points with no availability.

TIA!

have a platinum charge and some availability has shown up on QF for some awards. How long does the transfer take? there's only 1 day of availability and i don't want to transfer, only to see the seats disappear in the time it takes for the points to be credited, and be stuck holding the points with no availability.

TIA!

If the same card as me (Qantas Amex Ultimate) a few of us received points a couple of days ago - possibly they do them all together and not individually done. The 'card' does the sweep not us. Maybe you have a different card.

My last transfer was completed within 24 hours. Transferred on the 16th November 2016 and points were in my QF account on the 17th November 2016.

If the same card as me (Qantas Amex Ultimate) a few of us received points a couple of days ago - possibly they do them all together and not individually done. The 'card' does the sweep not us. Maybe you have a different card.

The card in question is a Platinum Charge, not the Qantas Amex. The Platinum Charge is a sweep card.

Second Tony's comments, the transfers generally take about a day. From memory the membership rewards page details the SLA for transfers to partner airlines.

The card in question is a Platinum Charge, not the Qantas Amex. The Platinum Charge is a sweep card.

Second Tony's comments, the transfers generally take about a day. From memory the membership rewards page details the SLA for transfers to partner airlines.

Thanks. Thought charge might have meant credit card as in USA.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back