Login Now to remove this and all advertisements (GOLD and SILVER members)
Not a member? Register Now for free

Qantas New Partner - BP

AIRwin

Established Member
Solutions
Qantas
Gold
Virgin
Gold
In the email it says 8th Dec.

Slight aside, I received a Mastercard offer today of spend $40 or more at BP to receive 150 points.

Approx 33l of 98RON on my MC for (66 x 5) + 40 + 150 = 520 points. Not bad.

But wait! There's more...

BP is offering a chance to win a share of 20 million Qantas Points, plus a share of $20,000 worth of BP Gift Cards...

Credit cards which earn frequent flyer points is a popular way to earn frequent flyer points. You can receive thousands of points on everyday spend. And, many of these cards offer generous signup bonuses! Compare to find the credit card that best suits your needs.

Recommended by the Australian Frequent Flyer

PineappleSkip

Established Member
Qantas
Platinum
Virgin
Red
Yes, they are there today, but weren’t this time yesterday. Current bookings have me 15 SCs off the max rollover next year, with 2021-22 looking good for travel with other carriers. Not sure if this is the outcome QF Is looking for... Cheers skip

astrosly

Solutions
Yep, and the T&Cs say that the SCs will be credited by the 10th, so for us we've indeed fallen through the cracks.

I'll give them a call later to see what's happened.
Same for me, no SCs yet and 10th is passed. What did they say when you called?

33kft

Established Member
Same for me, no SCs yet and 10th is passed. What did they say when you called?
They asked me to send screenshots of the offer email and the transactions during the offer period, which I have done, but I don't expect fast turnaround given how slow emails were responded to pre-COVID and the staff cuts since then. I'll update if I do get a response

aikman

I seem to have permanently deleted my September newsletter so I can no longer prove my eligibility. What a shame.

I hope you get the SCs soon.

SydneySwan

Established Member
Qantas
LT Silver
My offer is for 300 points. But I have been guilty of once buying petrol at BP and flashing my card, Two family members who haven;t used their card at BP have offers for 750 points.

drron

Veteran Member
Solutions
My offer was 600 points-no Qantas status held by me
Mine is 750 points and my only status is QP.Not earn't a point or SC on a QF flight for several years.