Qantas Direct points earn question

Status
Not open for further replies.

browniedx

I have recently signed up for an Amex Affinity card, and I was given the choice between enrolling in MR Ascent, or Qantas Direct.

I indicated on the application that I would join QD simply because I already have a QFF account and wouldn't be starting again from zero points.

However, from reading these forums it appears that Amex frequently runs promotions where you can get, for example, 1000 bonus points for every five transactions. I just wondered if this would apply to members of the QD scheme as well, or only to those enrolled in Membership Rewards, as this may affect my decision of which scheme to go with

I have a Qantas Premium Amex and seem to be enrolled in the current 1k points/5tx promo :D

I have recently signed up for an Amex Affinity card, and I was given the choice between enrolling in MR Ascent, or Qantas Direct.

However, from reading these forums it appears that Amex frequently runs promotions where you can get, for example, 1000 bonus points for every five transactions. I just wondered if this would apply to members of the QD scheme as well, or only to those enrolled in Membership Rewards, as this may affect my decision of which scheme to go with
There have been some promotions in the past that have excluded Qantas-branded cardholders - but this is different to cardmembers enrolled in Qantas Direct, so if past history is anything to go by, then you should be ok!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back