qantas cashcard..what's been the shortest and longest amount of time

Status
Not open for further replies.

kimrschonfeld

what has been your shortest and longest amount of time for transferring money from your account onto your Qantas cash card.

Mine is always predictable. Loaded on Wednesday morning, always in the account on Friday before 10am.
This week I loaded on Tuesday morning, funds arrived into account today; two business day clearance.
I loaded funds today, I'm not expecting it to clear until Wednesday next week (due to Public Holidays).
My bank is ING and funds are loaded via BPay.

Loaded yesterday at 7:50am, then immediately did the Bpay from my bank account. Received notification from QFCash Thursay (today) at 1:50pm that cash is ready to spend. Thats what, 30hrs.

SEATBACKFORWARD was this the first time it has gone in with 36hours? I did a transfer Monday and it went in on Wednesday, then thought I better do another one on the Wednesday to hope to have it Tuesday(next week) but to my surprise it came through today.

Do we think it has anything to do with customer complaints and the pending long weekend.......or something else

SEATBACKFORWARD was this the first time it has gone in with 36hours? I did a transfer Monday and it went in on Wednesday, then thought I better do another one on the Wednesday to hope to have it Tuesday(next week) but to my surprise it came through today.

Do we think it has anything to do with customer complaints and the pending long weekend.......or something else

It was my first transfer, and I'm not likely to use it very often, the FX rates are pathetic, and I have other Cards that give me QF points anyhow..

Mine is always predictable. Loaded on Wednesday morning, always in the account on Friday before 10am.
This week I loaded on Tuesday morning, funds arrived into account today; two business day clearance.
I loaded funds today, I'm not expecting it to clear until Wednesday next week (due to Public Holidays).
My bank is ING and funds are loaded via BPay.

I was pleasantly surprised to see the funds that I loaded on Thursday clear and become available today, very impressed considering it's Saturday.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Enhance your AFF viewing experience!!

From just $6 we'll remove all advertisements so that you can enjoy a cleaner and uninterupted viewing experience.

And you'll be supporting us so that we can continue to provide this valuable resource :)

Sample AFF with no advertisements? More..
Back