points on government fees

Status
Not open for further replies.

Johno

Does anyone know of a good non-AMEX cc which gives points on government fees (or at least overlooks the exclusion), ideally for business expenses?

I have not had any luck in finding a non-AMEX cc that gives points on IPAustralia fees (300k+ per year).

Many years ago we used a CBA branded card but they questioned all the regular transactions with the one business and stopped the flow of points.:(.

Thanks in advance.

Regards

Johno

Does anyone know of a good non-AMEX cc which gives points on government fees (or at least overlooks the exclusion), ideally for business expenses?

I have not had any luck in finding a non-AMEX cc that gives points on IPAustralia fees (300k+ per year).

Many years ago we used a CBA branded card but they questioned all the regular transactions with the one business and stopped the flow of points.:(.

Thanks in advance.

Regards

Johno

I think you will find they stopped the points due to having a capped limit on the card, not because of transactions all with one provider.

The Citibank Business Gold card appears to be OK, but again has a points cap in place.

depending how u pay the westpac earth card might be good for you. they dont pay points on bpay tho. the westpac altitude card may also be an option.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back