Periodic Limit Increase Letter

Status
Not open for further replies.

hedge

I received a letter saying that I was eligible for a $24000 limit but unfortunately my parents threw it out before I could read it completely. I spoke with citibank today and they said that this letter is just to state that I may have my limit upgraded in the future and that there was nothing he could do for my limit at the present moment.

Has anyone else received a similar letter?

Yes got one too. It states they will periodically increase my limit up to 60k without me asking but always with notification. You can opt out at anytime
Cheers Danger UXB

I received one too for $55K, but did nothing with it.. It also shows up online in your credit card offers (if you use their coughpy online banking).

I received one too for $55K, but did nothing with it.. It also shows up online in your credit card offers (if you use their coughpy online banking).

what are you doing to receive them? paying ontime? min balances? full payments? lots of spend? not a lot?

im travelling alot overseas with work at the moment and getting around $10K usage per month (flights hotels meals etc) and $10K payments (refunds from work) back in to avoid interest.. only been home in Sydney 7 weeks since last august.. so the magnetic stripe is getting a beating.. they must value that as a good customer..

I got a similar letter at the end of last year. I was pre-approved for $45,000 credit limit with periodic increases at Citibanks discretion.

This was an increase of >50% on my current credit limit and as I am a revolver with no spend on the card I declined the offer....

what are you doing to receive them? paying ontime? min balances? full payments? lots of spend? not a lot?

I have received two of them since being upgraded to the Plat card from the free for life offer.

I always pay my card off regularly however dont use it often (it has gone months without use), the highest balance i have had on it would have been ~$400 on one statement

sikeveo, just sign into citibank online and have a look under the "My offers" section, you will see the info from the letter there.

Last edited:
I have received two of them since being upgraded to the Plat card from the free for life offer.

I always pay my card off regularly however dont use it often, the highest balance i have had on it would have been ~$400 on one statement

sikeveo, just sign into citibank online and have a look under the "My offers" section, you will see the info from the letter there.
Thanks. I will once my new card arrives. As my new card has not been activated I can not view the 'new offers' part of the site.

I agree with sikeveo

I received a letter saying that I was eligible for a $24000 limit but unfortunately my parents threw it out before I could read it completely. I spoke with citibank today and they said that this letter is just to state that I may have my limit upgraded in the future and that there was nothing he could do for my limit at the present moment.

Has anyone else received a similar letter?

Thanks!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Enhance your AFF viewing experience!!

From just $6 we'll remove all advertisements so that you can enjoy a cleaner and uninterupted viewing experience.

And you'll be supporting us so that we can continue to provide this valuable resource :)

Sample AFF with no advertisements? More..
Back