Paying ANZ bill.

Status
Not open for further replies.

greenbelt

So I've just got my first CC bill and was a little surprised to see that you can't pay at auspost. Is this normal with most CC bills?

I would think it strange if a Financial Institution (Bank) would let people pay by auspost rather than through their own Banking system

Have you considered online banking or their mobile app? That's how I've always paid my ANZ CC

Amex apparently do allow payments by cash or cheque at Auspost with a $3 fee

I had the same issue last week. Easiest way would be to open an ANZ Savings account and pay your credit card bill instantly.

or try their cardpay direct service

https://www.anz.com.au/content/dam/anzcomau/documents/pdf/cardpay-direct-brochure.pdf

"How much you pay each month is up to you. Simply choose from these three options and CardPay Direct will help ensure your account is kept in order.
• Pay the minimum monthly payment plus any Amount Due Immediately as indicated on your statement.
• Set monthly amount# plus any Amount Due Immediately as indicated on your statement.
• Pay off the full closing balance (excluding any repayments on Promotional Plans not yet due).
Here’s how CardPay Direct works.
CardPay Direct enables you to make regular automatic payments to your ANZ credit card account. To take advantage of CardPay Direct, all you need is an account with ANZ or another bank or financial institution in Australia*.
:
# Or the minimum monthly payment, whichever is greater.
* Note: Direct debiting is not available on all accounts. If in doubt please refer to your bank or financial institution."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back