One Westpac Black Application 2 Veda hits what can i do about it ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

HTG2016

Qantas
Gold
Virgin
Gold
As the title suggest on my recent application for westpac black with 80,000 Qantas Points bonus , they have checked my credit 2 times due to the length of the process with provided paperwork to support the credit assessment . One at the beginning of the months when they approved me for much higher credit limit of 15K min , and 2nd time when i asked to reduce my limit to exact 15K in order to qualify for the card and bring home 80K bonus points .

What is my right the get one enquire removed as they show with the same reference number on my veda files .

Thanks

As the title suggest on my recent application for westpac black with 80,000 Qantas Points bonus , they have checked my credit 2 times due to the length of the process with provided paperwork to support the credit assessment . One at the beginning of the months when they approved me for much higher credit limit of 15K min , and 2nd time when i asked to reduce my limit to exact 15K in order to qualify for the card and bring home 80K bonus points .

What is my right the get one enquire removed as they show with the same reference number on my veda files .

Thanks
Veda should remove this if you request, they will ask Westpac to confirm which may take time but should occur if what you say is true.

Thanks for the tip , will contact veda first thing next week to see if they can remove it

I had a similar thing with Qantas Credit Union a few years ago. I just sent an email to QCU pointing out the multiple enquiries (three in my case), they checked up on it and then sent Veda an email requesting the most recent two be removed. Took about seventy two hours all up to rectify.

let us know how you go with Westpac.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back