NZ Platinum charge card - requirements?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ccherry

hi all

im aware that NZ's platinum charge card is invitation only and is the highest card can be issued in NZ. does anyone roughly knows what sort of requirements needed? (i.e current monthly spending? is gold charge card has higher chance being invited over platinum credit card with no debt?) obviously a good credit history with amex is a must.

i can see Australian's Platinum charge card require AUD$100,000 income per year. is NZ's roughly the same?

thanks

hi all

im aware that NZ's platinum charge card is invitation only and is the highest card can be issued in NZ. does anyone roughly knows what sort of requirements needed? (i.e current monthly spending? is gold charge card has higher chance being invited over platinum credit card with no debt?) obviously a good credit history with amex is a must.

i can see Australian's Platinum charge card require AUD$100,000 income per year. is NZ's roughly the same?

thanks

140k NZ, or Air NZ Plat Amex Card with 60k NZ or more,

https://www212.americanexpress.com/...toid=141e79487e65b210VgnVCM100000defaad94RCRD

thanks for the quick reply Ricardo, the link is useful. however the "apply now" button takes me to the old amex nz page where it says the amex charge card is by invitation only. anyone has more ideas about the un-published requirements? thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Enhance your AFF viewing experience!!

From just $6 we'll remove all advertisements so that you can enjoy a cleaner and uninterupted viewing experience.

And you'll be supporting us so that we can continue to provide this valuable resource :)

Sample AFF with no advertisements? More..
Back