No more AMEX Plat reserve advertised.

Status
Not open for further replies.

mistado

Intern
Hi guys was looking at suggesting to some mates to get this card but was surprised to find that this card has stopped being produced. I didn't hear about this before so was curious if any of you heard of this? The other thing i have noticed in the last month is all my restaurant purchases are not getting the usual 3 point per dollar and just the 1;1 ratio.
Will be calling AMEX soon to check this out but thought some insider info her would be useful to have before i make the call.
Thanks

Hi guys was looking at suggesting to some mates to get this card but was surprised to find that this card has stopped being produced. I didn't hear about this before so was curious if any of you heard of this? The other thing i have noticed in the last month is all my restaurant purchases are not getting the usual 3 point per dollar and just the 1;1 ratio.
Will be calling AMEX soon to check this out but thought some insider info her would be useful to have before i make the call.
Thanks
I think its been gone for a while, maybe 3-6 months. it was posted elsewhere on this site.

Could possibly be a mistake if you are earning only 1 point per dollar at restaurants. They have had minor issues in the past with awarding the correct amount of points and then they fix it automatically.

You might want to check if you have earned more than 150k points. IIRC they change their points earned once you earn their points threshold.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back