New QFF Diners coming.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Oneworldplus2

Established Member
Its times this I have used my Diners Club card to enter the SATS lounge next door. Never seen it crowded and food is often better.

Just googled 'Diners Club' and saw this.

Interesting...

Safari%203.png

Diners Club Australia

Two months wait. I'll be interested to see the offer. The higher merchant fee is what kills the card usage.

golly...wonder if I should cancel my current card and await a big sign on bonus. Thanks for the info

I guess it is THIS November? I just googled Qantas Diners Club and found a Qantas special thus:

Frequent Flyer - Member Specials - Pay - Frequent Flyers Diners Club Card

Edit to say I have found the original post on the Diners web site so it must be this November

Well the link goes to a page that includes this:

two Qantas Frequent Flyer points per dollar spent on eligible purchases on your Card until 31 March 2011

2011? :confused: Hmmmmm.:?:

Maybe we will have to wait a little longer for the new offer.

JV

No I think this is new. They seem to have updated their web site and this is part of the update.
They seem to have fixed the apostrophe malfunctions.
Some links don't work and it is still hard work to navigate.
I THINK this is new:

Take Flight Cashback
Diners Club offers the ultimate in travel flexibility and convenience with Take Flight Cashback[SUP]1[/SUP]. Enjoy any seat, on any flight, at anytime. Redeeming is as simple as:
1.Purchase flights or accommodation, with any travel agent, on your Diners Club Card.
2.Call 1300 360 060 to redeem with Take Flight Cashback.
3.We'll deduct the nominated points from your balance.
4.We'll credit the total to your Diners Club Card, offsetting your outstanding account balance.

of course the offer is meaningless until the dollar to points rate is defined

Status
Not open for further replies.

Enhance your AFF viewing experience!!

From just $6 we'll remove all advertisements so that you can enjoy a cleaner and uninterupted viewing experience.

And you'll be supporting us so that we can continue to provide this valuable resource :)

Sample AFF with no advertisements? More..
Back