New credit card / same bank - sign up bonus available?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Virgin
Platinum
Due to a change in jobs I need to set up a new credit card in my name to be used for business expenses that will be reimbursed. I currently bank with Westpac and have Altitude rewards cards through them and to keep things simple I'll probably apply for a secondary credit card through them as well. But will I be eligible for any sign-up bonuses? And will the second card still be able to earn points?

Or would you suggest I sign up with another bank? Happy to take any advice to maximise benefit (both with respect to sign-on / ongoing points earn). Note I prefer Velocity or Altitude points.

Thanks in advance

Due to a change in jobs I need to set up a new credit card in my name to be used for business expenses that will be reimbursed. I currently bank with Westpac and have Altitude rewards cards through them and to keep things simple I'll probably apply for a secondary credit card through them as well. But will I be eligible for any sign-up bonuses? And will the second card still be able to earn points?

Or would you suggest I sign up with another bank? Happy to take any advice to maximise benefit (both with respect to sign-on / ongoing points earn). Note I prefer Velocity or Altitude points.

Thanks in advance

I have held more than 1 Westpac Altitude card (one QF, one not) in the past and got signup bonus on both but that largely depends on the individual cards terms.

But will I be eligible for any sign-up bonuses? And will the second card still be able to earn points?

You'll need to specifically look at the terms of each offer/card. They are all different.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back