New Citibank Platinum/Signature Rewards Flash sale, up to 150,000 citirewards bonus

Status
Not open for further replies.

imipenam

Citibank platinum or signature cards
Half price annual fee
However the points are given over 15 statement periods if spend at least $1 or more on retail per statement
0% for 12 months BT
Sale on for another 11 plus days only

See link ... Citi Flash Sale

Obviously trying to get customers to keep the card longer with this deal. Might not be a good deal for those seeking a lump sum bonus.

Re: New Citibank Platinum/Signature Rewards Flash sale, up to 150,000 citirewards bon

Run away now is my advice.

Re: New Citibank Platinum/Signature Rewards Flash sale, up to 150,000 citirewards bon

hhhmmm cant see any exclusions on this card for members who have held or hold this card already.

Card Fee is $124 in the first year.

So one could cancel before Year 2. = 110,000 Citi points for $124.

So that is say 55,000 Krisflyer points for $124.

People take up far worse deals that that to buy points. Many in the past for points via the ATO would happily pay say 1 cent/ point. 55,000 at that cost would be $550.

I would be more inclined to run to it, than away from it ;)

Might not be a good deal for those seeking a lump sum bonus.

Well for me the name of the game is to source points, and then more points, and then more again, for as little cost in $ and effort as possible.

Whether the amount be small, or huge, I will gather all as long as the cost of acquisition stacks up. I ignore more promos than I take up, but this would seem to be an ok one.

Main issue for me is the total number of credit cards I will take up. I don't like to overdo it.

I am into any CC product with bonus reward pts that Citi offer - but pts need to be in lump sum or after spend over 3mth period max - 10K/mth ea mth for 15mths is not a deal that I will go for.

BTW Ralphy - I love Citibank - easiest mob of all time to pluck pts from - what did you do wrong?

Anyone have a go at this? What is the conversion rate to KF? Are there any other hotel/airline benefits?

What are the international fees/rates like? People thinking platinum or signature? I've got like 16 hours left to apply...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back