Just to say 'hi'

Status
Not open for further replies.

zzyss

Greetings!

I've been lurking on these forums since probably early December, and had some problems with the auto-confirmation tool, which the mods have kindly fixed for me, so here I am!

Been enjoying some of the discussions, and thought I'd take the opportunity to introduce myself first, before launching into it :)

My name is Caesar, and (more importantly, hehe...) I have a Citibank Gold with lifetime fee-free. I'm dismayed by the situation with Qantas Frequent Flyers, and am looking to jump ship for a better deal.

My monthly spend is around $2-3k and I always pay off my balance in full (having only just signed up for the automatic BPay option after seeing that this was possible in this forum). I missed out on the free Platinum upgrades.

I have a home loan and transaction account with Westpac, os I'm entitled to the Gold Altitude card. On a whim, I tried ringing the sales centre to see whether they'd give me a good deal on a Platinum, but they wouldn't, so I don't really see the advantage of changing yet...?

So that's me. I'm looking forward to getting to know you all better through the discussions. Thanks for listening!

Welcome to AFF.You are certain to learn a lot here-I certainly did.I was a Hilton diamond but no status at QFF and AA.Still no status at QFF but AA Exp and both Hilton diamond and SPG platinum.A lot of this is due to the advice of some of the real experts here.
I hope you get as much out of it as i have.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Enhance your AFF viewing experience!!

From just $6 we'll remove all advertisements so that you can enjoy a cleaner and uninterupted viewing experience.

And you'll be supporting us so that we can continue to provide this valuable resource :)

Sample AFF with no advertisements? More..
Back