JQ M/C now one way free flight $29 pa in first year

Status
Not open for further replies.

get me outta here

Qantas
LT Silver
Apply by 31 March 2017, and spend $1,000 on eligible purchases within 60 days of card approval to get a complimentary one-way domestic Jetstar flight.1

Use your card to book flights on jetstar.com or via the Jetstar call centre and you'll avoid the Payment Fee. All other bookings, including those made through third parties or not including a flight, may incur a Payment Fee.7

Not much else to recommend it.

All the details in the link:

Jetstar MasterCard

1. Selected city pairs:

i) Melbourne to Sydney/Brisbane/Darwin/Perth/Adelaide/Hobart/Gold Coast
ii) Sydney to Melbourne/Brisbane/Darwin/Perth/Adelaide/Hobart/Gold Coast/Avalon
iii) Brisbane to Melbourne/Sydney/Darwin/Adelaide/Hobart
iv) Darwin to Melbourne/Sydney/Brisbane/Adelaide
v) Perth to Melbourne/Sydney/Adelaide/Gold Coast
vi) Adelaide to Melbourne/Sydney/Brisbane/Darwin/Perth/Perth/Gold Coast/Avalon
vii) Hobart to Melbourne/Sydney/Brisbane
viii) Avalon to Sydney/Adelaide/Gold Coast/Hobart
ix) Gold Coast to Melbourne/Sydney/Perth/Adelaide/Avalon

Interesting. I've bought quite a few Jetstar flights for less than $29, but there could be some good value here if booking something like SYD-DRW or a trans-con flight.

Interesting different approach to a sign up bonus. I'd definitely prefer the points instead though.

Hmm. Seems you also have to opt in to "Jetstar Dollars" (rather than Qantas points).

Hmm. Seems you also have to opt in to "Jetstar Dollars" (rather than Qantas points).

But that is free isn't it?

Whereas they charge a fee for the Qantas points option.

But that is free isn't it?

Whereas they charge a fee for the Qantas points option.

Correct - just annoying because Jetstar dollars are worth considerably less than QF points (IMHO) and can only be used as credit with Jetstar.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Enhance your AFF viewing experience!!

From just $6 we'll remove all advertisements so that you can enjoy a cleaner and uninterupted viewing experience.

And you'll be supporting us so that we can continue to provide this valuable resource :)

Sample AFF with no advertisements? More..

Recent Posts

Back