Jetstar Platinum 20,000 bonus points and first year annual fee of $69 by 31st March

Status
Not open for further replies.

omar273

Frequent Flyer - Member Specials - Cards & Banking

Via qantas Member Services link.

You could earn up to 20,000 bonus Qantas Points* on a Jetstar Platinum MasterCard for a reduced annual fee of just $69 for the first year[SUP]+[/SUP]($149 ongoing).
Plus, enjoy all these benefits with a Jetstar Platinum MasterCard:

• Receive up to 20,000 bonus Qantas Points* if you apply and are approved by 31 March 2014
    - Earn 10,000 Qantas Points when you make your first eligible purchase by 31 May 2014
    - Earn another 10,000 Qantas Points if you spend $5,000 on eligible purchases by 31 May 2014
  • Earn 1 Qantas Point[SUP]^[/SUP] per dollar spent on all eligible purchases
  • Enjoy a low balance transfer offer of 2.99%p.a for 9 months[SUP]~[/SUP]
  • Receive complimentary overseas travel insuranceservice[SUP]±[/SUP] and use of the 24 hour concierge service.
Simply apply by 31 March 2014, be approved and meet the spend criteria outlined above so you can take off sooner.

Re: Jetstar Platinum 20,000 bonus points and first year annual fee of $69 by 31st Mar

Got this last time round.

One handy benefit is that for any JetStar flights there are no booking/cc fees.

Re: Jetstar Platinum 20,000 bonus points and first year annual fee of $69 by 31st Mar

It actually says in the fine print that the annual fee is $59, so not sure what is going on there.

The annual points limit on this card means that it has limited use in my wallet... Shame it's limited to 100k QFF per annum
[SUP]ˆ[/SUP] Qantas Frequent Flyer Points can be accrued up to a maximum 100,000 per year on the Jetstar Platinum MasterCard. Rewards are subject to the Jetstar MasterCard Rewards Program Terms and Conditions. Qantas Frequent Flyer Points are not accrued on cash advances and other limited transactions.

I will tell you guys a tale about ANZ in a month or two - suffice to say ATPIT I have been approved for both FF Black and FF Plat - black cards in hand - plat in mail.

20k, not worth the hassle.

And you can easily offload the QP passes on eBay for $50 a pop more than covering the annual fee.

It's pretty attractive as the offer is now 30k, 2 free QF passes, and only $69 for the annual fee for the 1st year.

The way I see it, it's more free money they are giving away.

It's pretty attractive as the offer is now 30k, 2 free QF passes, and only $69 for the annual fee for the 1st year.

The way I see it, it's more free money they are giving away.

Sounds like a great offer!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back