Is Coles Central a "Major Supermaket" for the purpose of Platinum Edge

Status
Not open for further replies.

TedE

AMEX Platinum Edge T&Cs said:
Participating retailers include the following merchants who have been classified as “major supermarkets”: Bi-Lo, Flemings, Safeway, Woolworths, Coles, IGA, Franklins, Fishers, Fresh Provisions, Food For Less, Supabarn, Macro Wholefoods.

Anyone able to comment on whether Coles Central counts? Anyone able to check their records to see if they got the triple points for spending at Coles Central?

Would also be interested to hear about experience with IGA Xpress and any of the other offshoots of the above major supermarkets.

Thanks
TedE

I can't see why not, as it's still Coles. same with IGA. I did have problems a year or so ago about certain supermarkets not awarding them. But one phone call to them fixed it and it's never been a problem.

In answer to my previous question, yes, yes it is (for Coles Central Perth at least).

TedE

Status
Not open for further replies.

Enhance your AFF viewing experience!!

From just $6 we'll remove all advertisements so that you can enjoy a cleaner and uninterupted viewing experience.

And you'll be supporting us so that we can continue to provide this valuable resource :)

Sample AFF with no advertisements? More..
Back