Votes: 1 5.3%

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 10+

Votes: 2 10.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

d00dz

Just wondering how many credit cards do people have right now?
Do you plan on getting more?

To start I have 6.
I want more though LOL! :D

Last edited:
I have 6 - only three that I actively use for personal spend (Amex Plat Edge for supermarket spending only, EDR for all else in Aus, 28 Deg for all foreign currency spending), plus one corporate card for business/work use, and 2 that I keep as backup since they have no annual fees (CBA Master Cards).

I want less cards, not more.

Have the NAB Plat Amex/MC combo, use the Amex for shopping and try not to use the MC, don't like the earn rate. EDR MC but hardly use it to be honest and then I have a European MC which I use for overseas transactions as I have no Overseas Transaction Fees on that card.

At the moment actually looking at getting rid of the NAB combo as the EDR MC could actually fit my spending pattern and is cheaper. And might get a fee free QF AMEX as well.

Last edited:
Does "I've lost count" count.

I have a number which are fee free and never use for various reasons. I'm thinking of clearing the decks on these bacuse once Comprehensive Credit Reporting bcomes a reality credit providers will start to be able to see what other cards you have and it's limit not balance that other credit providers will see. May may it hard to get other CC's and I do like to cycle some of mine for bonus offers, not that I have for a while due too latest offers being fairly average!

I have 0 here, though 1 in HK that I don't use and will be cancelling soon as it's costing me money to keep it.

I selected 10+ though as it combines my 1 and 0 ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back