How long to transfer Citi Rewards to Krisflyer?

Status
Not open for further replies.

StevePER

Established Member
Oneworld
Emerald
I just did a transfer from Citibank to Krisflyer and it says this: "Please note that it will take approximately 3 weeks for the miles to be transferred to your Frequent Flyer account."

Do they really take this long? I hope not.

Mine have appeared this evening, so also two days.

Hi everyone, this is Citibank Australia,

In regards to StevePER’s question about KrisFlyer miles, yes we do advise our customers that it could take up to 28 days to transfer Citibank Rewards points into KrisFlyer miles. This is because there are processes to be fulfilled on two fronts (Citibank and Singapore Airlines in this case) and we allow time for those to be completed. However, in most cases we are able to transfer the points within 3-5 working days - often in just two days as we've seen above.

Hope this helps.

Citibank Australia

Thanks for the reply, it's nice to see Citibank having a presence on the forum!

1-2 days for me.
Thanks Citibank.
p.s. When are you going to remove points capping on the Emirates card ?

Hi everyone, this is Citibank Australia,

In regards to StevePER’s question about KrisFlyer miles, yes we do advise our customers that it could take up to 28 days to transfer Citibank Rewards points into KrisFlyer miles. This is because there are processes to be fulfilled on two fronts (Citibank and Singapore Airlines in this case) and we allow time for those to be completed. However, in most cases we are able to transfer the points within 3-5 working days - often in just two days as we've seen above.

Hope this helps.

Citibank Australia

Is the Krisflyer available for every card holders? I have Citibank Platinum card and I didn't choose to convert my reward program to Citibannk Qantas Reward a few years back.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Enhance your AFF viewing experience!!

From just $6 we'll remove all advertisements so that you can enjoy a cleaner and uninterupted viewing experience.

And you'll be supporting us so that we can continue to provide this valuable resource :)

Sample AFF with no advertisements? More..
Back