HELP - Airport Lounge in Dubai

Status
Not open for further replies.

ecfc29

Hi

I am a Diners Club Card holder and I am travelling to Dubai next month. I have an overnight stopover in the airport and was wondering if anyone has used the DC airport lounge. Do DC holders have access to all the lounges in Dubai?

The web site seems to suggest that cardholders have access to the Dubai Civil Aviation First Class Lounge - does anyone know what the sleeping facilites are like and does this cost extra??

Your help would be much appreciated.

Thanks

Hi

I am a Diners Club Card holder and I am travelling to Dubai next month. I have an overnight stopover in the airport and was wondering if anyone has used the DC airport lounge. Do DC holders have access to all the lounges in Dubai?

The web site seems to suggest that cardholders have access to the Dubai Civil Aviation First Class Lounge - does anyone know what the sleeping facilites are like and does this cost extra??

Your help would be much appreciated.

Thanks
I visited this lounge a couple of years ago. It was quite nice, with comfortable chairs, food and complementary grog (of all kinds). Note that it's the ONLY lounge that's available to Diners members (unless you have some other relevant membership).

I did notice that there were a couple of bedrooms upstairs, but I have no idea how they are allocated or what if anything they may cost.

But that's a good start, isn't it?

Best Diners lounge I've ever come across.

I have visited this lounge...it's small but quite nice; IIRC, there are some sleeping areas upstairs:). I cannot remember with certainty whether there was a fee to use it, but I have a feeling there was a small fee.
FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - SQ490 - Nonstop or not???
PS: just reread my post above:rolleyes::
Amenities Offered: Telephone within UAE, magazines, satellite TV channels, food and beverages. For a fee: fax, internet, and bedrooms.

PPS: Welcome to AFF!

Last edited:
Cheers Guys.

One more thing; some airport lounges specify a Guest Lounge fee i.e. Bristol Airport is $30 USD? I presume this relates to taking a guest into the lounge and not a fee for visiting the lounge ?

Just wondered - are all the lounges free with Diners Card?

Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back