Gold Business Accelerator

Status
Not open for further replies.

edman

Had a phone call today from an Amex rep at one of my businesses, then sent a fax with further details. The offer is for a Gold Business Accelerator Credit card, nil annual fee for life and nil supplementary card fee for up to 99 cards, no membership rewards fee and 2 points per $1 up to $150k spend, then point for dollar after that.

Seems like a good deal but I can't find any details on it on the website, I wanted to check out the insurances (travel and purchase) and rewards program, then if it satisified my requirements, would look at cancelling my platinum credit.

Anyone out there with more info on this, or have one of these themselves?

Thanks Nigelinoz, seems I didn't scroll across far enough the first time to find the details on the Amex page. And I didn't go back far enough through the forum either... :oops:

Shame about the lack of insurances and the reward program being choices.

Thanks Nigelinoz, seems I didn't scroll across far enough the first time to find the details on the Amex page. And I didn't go back far enough through the forum either... :oops:

Shame about the lack of insurances and the reward program being choices.
I have to be honest and admit I did a google search for it and found the
AFF thread about it there so nothing to be embarassed about.:):)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Enhance your AFF viewing experience!!

From just $6 we'll remove all advertisements so that you can enjoy a cleaner and uninterupted viewing experience.

And you'll be supporting us so that we can continue to provide this valuable resource :)

Sample AFF with no advertisements? More..
Back