Get active with free entry to Fitness First [July 2012]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mal

Enthusiast
Strange offer from Amex... I suppose Fitness First need all the support they can get at the moment, considering how broke they are. (BTW, there is nothing in the T&Cs about the inevitable "hard sell" from Fitness First "consultants".)

Trade happy hours for happy days.
Visit your nearest Fitness First club any Tuesday or Thursday throughout July, and enjoy your workouts and classes on the house.

Instead of paying the usual $25 casual rate, gain free entry just by showing your
American Express Card at reception. And because working out is better with a sparring partner, you're invited to bring a friend each time you visit.

Terms and Conditions:

*Offer available to American Express Card Members only who present an American Express Card at reception. Free access available on Tuesdays and Thursdays from 1/7/2012 - 31/7/2012. The Cardmember is entitled to bring one friend per visit. Standard Fitness First terms and conditions of entry apply. Not valid with any other offer.

My advice is to give them a mate's phone number, address etc if they want details before letting you in.

I'll be using it tomorrow for the first time!

But yes a strange offer

Status
Not open for further replies.

Enhance your AFF viewing experience!!

From just $6 we'll remove all advertisements so that you can enjoy a cleaner and uninterupted viewing experience.

And you'll be supporting us so that we can continue to provide this valuable resource :)

Sample AFF with no advertisements? More..
Back