Garuda SYD-DPS in J | Page 2 | Australian Frequent Flyer
Australian Frequent Flyer

Welcome to Australia's leading independent Frequent Flyer and Travel Resource since 1998!
Our site contains tons of information that will improve your travel experience.

Joining AFF is fast, simple & absolutely free - register now and take immediate advantage of these great BENEFITS.

Once registered, this box will disappear. And you will see fewer advertisements :)

Garuda SYD-DPS in J

RooFlyer

AFF Supporter
Flights
My Map
Now inspired to take Garuda J to CGK return next year :) Currently A$2,700 for March next year.

Reactions: RB

RWJ777

Thank you for this. I flew SYD-DPS return Garuda in J a few years back—just as the new service started I think—and was pretty impressed. We got an extremely good price—I think it was around $1300 return as I recall—and sadly I’ve never seen anything like that price again. I guess it was a loss leader. I remember the wine being very good but ordered strangely out of order and the red refrigerated; it was clear that alcohol was not their thing. All up though, I was very impressed with the offering—but recall that the old lounge at DPS was quite hideous!

pgsdiver

AFF Supporter
Flights
My Map
The lounges were the biggest let down (first world problem, though, friends), but overall I'll fly with them again if I have to pay real money. I usually fly with monopoly money (FF pts) but in this case I thought the value was good.

Reactions: RB

Community Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LLL