Extra 12mths to Transfer Points to Qantas for Rewards Maximiser

Status
Not open for further replies.

jamesD

I just got off the phone to Amex CS who have linked my Rewards Maximiser to my Amex Business cc. This combines the points earnt by both cards into one Rewards account. As the Business cc can transfer points until April 2010, it effectively allows the transfer of RM earnt points to Qantas until 4/10 as well. When transferring ensure you transfer using the Business cc.

Also allows use of the Accelerate promo for Qantas.

Acid test will be 1/04/09 to ensure this all works but the CS assured me it would be fine.

I just got off the phone to Amex CS who have linked my Rewards Maximiser to my Amex Business cc. This combines the points earnt by both cards into one Rewards account. As the Business cc can transfer points until April 2010, it effectively allows the transfer of RM earnt points to Qantas until 4/10 as well. When transferring ensure you transfer using the Business cc.

Also allows use of the Accelerate promo for Qantas.

Acid test will be 1/04/09 to ensure this all works but the CS assured me it would be fine.
A pity I'll be handing back my Corporate AMEX very shortly :!: :evil:

nice, and yet the further I look the more I'm convinced I'm better off staying with MR anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Enhance your AFF viewing experience!!

From just $6 we'll remove all advertisements so that you can enjoy a cleaner and uninterupted viewing experience.

And you'll be supporting us so that we can continue to provide this valuable resource :)

Sample AFF with no advertisements? More..
Back