Every day visa/mc 5-7k monthly - Qantas

Status
Not open for further replies.

rkfwombat

Good morning all.

I'm looking for advice on the best VISA/MC card for QFF points. I used to be an every day rewards person, then Qantas Credit Union after the were capped. Now that QCU is also capped I'm back in the market. Is there a new 'go to' card? That is 1:1 (or better) with a higher cap or no cap?

I'm in the process of ditching my Jetstar Platinum card after 4-5 years. It was a good card but the change in points capping at $2500 last October at 1:1 was enough to lose me. I rang them a couple of times and half expected some sort of sweetener to get me to stay but they were not interested.

I found Bank Australia Visa card and after asking different cso's the question about points capping I am assured there is none and nowhere on the web site does it say there is.

Be prepared to jump through more hoops (more documents etc) than you would with the big 4 banks but you can get there easily enough. Only downside is no sign on bonus points.

And yes 1:1 Qantas points.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Enhance your AFF viewing experience!!

From just $6 we'll remove all advertisements so that you can enjoy a cleaner and uninterupted viewing experience.

And you'll be supporting us so that we can continue to provide this valuable resource :)

Sample AFF with no advertisements? More..

Recent Posts

Staff online

• NM
    Enthusiast
Back