DJs Amex double points on groceries and petrol

• Thread starter Deleted member 18152
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 18152

You can start earning 3 points per dollar when you use your David Jones American Express for food and fuel at these outlets: Coles, Coles Express, Woolworths, Safeway, Franklins, IGA, 7-Eleven, BP, Shell, Gull Petroleum and Peak Petroleum. That's double points for 6 months from your registration date up to a maximum of 6,000 bonus points.

Terms and conditions apply, see davidjones.com.au/foodandfuel

Registration also open via customer service

Happy shopping!

13,300 = $100 DJs gift card
15,000 = $100 Travel credit

You can start earning 3 points per dollar when you use your David Jones American Express for food and fuel at these outlets: Coles, Coles Express, Woolworths, Safeway, Franklins, IGA, 7-Eleven, BP, Shell, Gull Petroleum and Peak Petroleum. That's double points for 6 months from your registration date up to a maximum of 6,000 bonus points.

Terms and conditions apply, see davidjones.com.au/foodandfuel

Registration also open via customer service

Happy shopping!

the link doesnt work. can someone provide a url that works for the offer?

Sorry about that! I called up with a general inquiry and they offered it to me... it's a current promotion in the system.. they told me anyone can sign up over the phone :D

13,300 = $100 DJs gift card
15,000 = $100 Travel credit

So:
133,000 points = $1000
150,000 = $1000 travel credit.

Whereas for those of us who like to fly in J say with SQ:
127,500 + Taxes = Saver Europe Return in J

or
150,000 + taxes = *A J return to Europe.

Hence why I also have a Platinum Charge, long story! It's ok for a credit card you can get for free or less (ie. pay $99 upfront and get $250 in gift cards with extra left over).

Last edited by a moderator:
Sorry about that! I called up with a general inquiry and they offered it to me... it's a current promotion in the system.. they told me anyone can sign up over the phone :D
thanks but i did call up and the guy kept me on the phone a long time and couldnt find any current offer on his system. they told me to give them the url the next time i call. I think he was a trainee. ill try and call again tomorrow . what should i say?

My mum got this offer but they called her to make the offer and register her card. could be targeted

My mum got this offer but they called her to make the offer and register her card. could be targeted

Definitely. I've called through just then, they did ask me how did I find out and made a comment that I've got the card for less than 6 months so that's why I wasn't targeted as such. Grrrr worth a shot regardless :-|

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back