David jones AMEX 20000 point via referral

Status
Not open for further replies.

uccoffee

[h=2]5000 extra points via referral[/h]
Referal link

https://www.americanexpress.com/aus...Jones&CPID=999996062&MGM_URN=AAAAEhwSAw0fAQ==

need to spend $500 within the 1st 2 months to be eligible for the 20000 bonus points

• Earn points for all your everyday spending
  • Redeem your points for a wide range of rewards across the Membership Rewards program[SUP]2[/SUP]
  • Competitive Annual Card fee of
    $99 pa
  • Enjoy exclusive Cardmember privileges instore and online at David Jones

Points for credit
$508,000
$10014,500
$25036,000
$50069,000
$1000130,000

The link takes you to a website that says "äpply by 31 December 2012". Has the offer been extended and do you have an up-to-date link?

Regards,

JV

The link takes you to a website that says "äpply by 31 December 2012". Has the offer been extended and do you have an up-to-date link?

Regards,

JV

i just click the link and it says " Offer expires 31 December 2013" ,

How comes yours see 2012???

Edit: i found the problem, if you click Learn more about this Card , there's 2012.
But full term and condition is updated and says 2013.

Terms and Conditions
The David Jones American Express Card

*You will receive Bonus Points when you spend $500 within the first two months of receiving your Card. If you have already applied for The David Jones American Express Card without using this recommendation, you will not be eligible for the Bonus Points. If you already have an American Express Card, you will not be eligible for the Bonus Points as this offer is not valid for upgrading Cardmembers. Please allow 8 to 10 weeks for the Bonus Points to be awarded once approval is made and the $500 spend hurdle has been made. Offer expires 31 December 2013. Subject to the Terms and Conditions of the Membership Rewards Program.

Last edited:
i just click the link and it says " Offer expires 31 December 2013" ,

How comes yours see 2012???

Edit: i found the problem, if you click Learn more about this Card , there's 2012.
But full term and condition is updated and says 2013.

Terms and Conditions
The David Jones American Express Card

*You will receive Bonus Points when you spend $500 within the first two months of receiving your Card. If you have already applied for The David Jones American Express Card without using this recommendation, you will not be eligible for the Bonus Points. If you already have an American Express Card, you will not be eligible for the Bonus Points as this offer is not valid for upgrading Cardmembers. Please allow 8 to 10 weeks for the Bonus Points to be awarded once approval is made and the $500 spend hurdle has been made. Offer expires 31 December 2013. Subject to the Terms and Conditions of the Membership Rewards Program.

Thanks; will give it a go.

JV

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back