Citibusiness gold rewards points to QFF points

Status
Not open for further replies.

awdrive

Hi

I initially signed up to this card because it earned 1.25 points per dollar, and from the website

"Redeem 1 reward point for 1 Qantas Frequent Flyer point"

Now that i'm actually logged into the citibank website, it has no such feature, and links to this site regarding qff points

(wont let me post a link)

it doesnt even mention the citibusiness gold card, and says that you have to "opt in" to qantas rewards, and get points automatically transferred monthly

i was under the impression that you could transfer points in 10k blocks

Please tell me this isnt true, and im just wondering how everyone else manages to do it

Ill be calling them first thing tomorrow morning!

The program is a great silo to store your points until you need them for a desired trip, given points can be transferred to any of QF/DJ/SQ/CX.

This is one of the only cards left that allows you to choose to redeem to QF, however doesn't lock you into always redeeming everything​ for QF...

Thank goodness!
I'd rather transfer to CX or SQ if it's 1:1

Thank goodness!
I'd rather transfer to CX or SQ if it's 1:1

SQ and DJ are available, but it's 3:2 (CitiRewards points to FF points). QF is 1:1. CX isn't available as a transfer partner with CBG - only Select (and in that case 2:1).

I seem to recall with the other Citi cards, that if you are not already transferring to QFF you cannot just transfer the points to QFF. You have to make the change & then build up points to transfer to QFF

I seem to recall with the other Citi cards, that if you are not already transferring to QFF you cannot just transfer the points to QFF. You have to make the change & then build up points to transfer to QFF

Read my comment above - this card is different to almost all others in the general market...

Hi all,

Can I transfer my Citibank Platinum points to QFF? I currently earn 1.25 points for every dollar spent, if I ring them will they transfer them over to QFF at a rate of 1:1? Or is it something like 1.25:1? Thanks!

Hi all,

Can I transfer my Citibank Platinum points to QFF? I currently earn 1.25 points for every dollar spent, if I ring them will they transfer them over to QFF at a rate of 1:1? Or is it something like 1.25:1? Thanks!

Just to clarify with everyone,

The CB Gold earns 1.25 Citirewards pts per $.

Then when you wanna credit these to Qantas, it is redeemed at 1:1.

So essentially you're getting 1.25 QF points per $.

With the Citibank Platinum, you can only either enrol in QF Direct Earn, which is $1 per QF point, or Citirewards which is 1.25 CR points per $.

BUT, with the Citi Platinum, you can't transfer to Qantas from CitiRewards.

This option was discontinued back in April, so cannot be done anymore.

Are you referring to the Platinum Card? It is true you used to have direct earn as an option, however no longer.

But lets be clear there have been no changes to the CitiBusiness QF redemptions to my knowledge

SQ and DJ are available, but it's 3:2 (CitiRewards points to FF points). QF is 1:1. CX isn't available as a transfer partner with CBG - only Select (and in that case 2:1).

Oh I didn't know that...

Looks like my reward points will end up with QF after all.

transfer is in blocks of 10k IIRC
That is entirely correct. You have to call them on 1800 818 008 to have the CitiBusiness Rewards points transferred to Qantas manually, as it isn't available as an option on their Internet banking website (unless something has changed recently).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Enhance your AFF viewing experience!!

From just $6 we'll remove all advertisements so that you can enjoy a cleaner and uninterupted viewing experience.

And you'll be supporting us so that we can continue to provide this valuable resource :)

Sample AFF with no advertisements? More..

Staff online

• NM
    Enthusiast
Back