Citibusiness Gold Credit Card

Status
Not open for further replies.

gibspmuh

I've seen mention of this card in a couple of other threads and now I've managed to get one as well (was calling to cancel my Citibank Gold card and they offered to transfer me across to the Citibusiness Gold card instead).

Certainly a better card, given that the annual rate is the same as the normal Citibank Gold card. It gives 1.25 points per dollar spent and has same concierge service as the Platinum Card, along with the option to spend points on anything (also as with the Platinum Card). Points are capped at 80,000 per year, as opposed to 60,000 per year for the Gold Card too.

Not sure exactly how you can apply for the card - they don't appear to have applications online anywhere anyway. But if you've got a Gold Card already it might be worth giving them a call (and to be honest, even if you had a Platinum Card this looks to be a better option).

gibspmuh said:
Not sure exactly how you can apply for the card - they don't appear to have applications online anywhere anyway. But if you've got a Gold Card already it might be worth giving them a call (and to be honest, even if you had a Platinum Card this looks to be a better option).

Now if only there was a way of getting this card on the "fee free for life" promotion as well.

Are you paying a $119 per annum fee for this card?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back