Citibank Signature Card looks....

Status
Not open for further replies.

$CJ

I don't particularly care, but am somewhat surprised at how... pedestrian ... the Signature card looks :shock:

Last edited:
I've just realised that the Select sits above Signature and has a heap more features. And the card looks better :)

But I thought they killed Select? I thought Signature was the top tier card??

Which one was it that they sent me a fancy black package to entice me to upgrade to from Platinum? I'm so confused!!

My Select card is getting a lot of use and the Select word is wearing out a bit. Frankly as long as I get 1.333 SQ points per dollar spent and 3.333 points on overseas purchases I wouldn't care if the card was nipple pink.

I've just realised that the Select sits above Signature and has a heap more features. And the card looks better :)

And most importantly, it earns more points!

Definitely not dead - I signed up for Select last month, not to mention they've upped the signon points bonus to 80k rewards points in the last few days.

Which one was it that they sent me a fancy black package to entice me to upgrade to from Platinum? I'm so confused!!

As I understand it all Visa cards are ranked in this order: Classic, Gold, Platinum, Signature, Infinite.

Both the Citi Signature and Citi Select cards are Visa Signature cards but the Select is the better of the two. I've never heard of a Visa Infinite card being offered in Australia.

I prefer if the card looks duller. IMO it isn't as attractive to the overseas sales assistant where they skim your cards details. Duller means lower credit limits. Shinier cards appear to have higher credit limits.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back