Citibank Rewards - points trasnfer?

Status
Not open for further replies.

simba1

Hi

Can anyone tell me how many points are required to get 1 Skywards Point/Velocity Point/Kriss Points when transferred over?

I've read various threads and they have conflicting info. Like for eg. some say that you earn "80000 bonus citi points on signup with a card which is equivalent to 40000 Velocity points" ... which translates 2 rewards points for every 1 velocity point when transferred over.

However this is conflicting, when I check the actual CITI bank website: It says 3 points per skyward mile and 2.5 points per velocity of kriss points .... (I cant paste a pic or link here as this is my first post).

I am just trying to figure out if going with the CITI PRESTIGE credit card is worth it or not?

Thanks

It depends on the card.

From memory, Signature & Prestige are 2 Citibank points per 1 Velocity/Krisflyer. and 2.5 Citibank per 1 skywards.

I think Platinum is maybe 2.5 citibank:1 Velocity/Krisflyer and 3 citibank:1 skywards.

Skywards

oh Thanks

I was under the assumption that "Citbank Rewards" points once earned - regardless of which card you get them from have the same value... hmmm ..

If I goto citirewards.com site and click on "TRAVEL" on the top menu and then select "Points Trasnfer" in the submenu ... does information on that page refer to every card??

PS: Sorry once again as I am not allowed to paste direct link here.

hmmm interesting .. thanks for looking into it - I guess the PRESTIGE card does the same when you log in

Status
Not open for further replies.

Enhance your AFF viewing experience!!

From just $6 we'll remove all advertisements so that you can enjoy a cleaner and uninterupted viewing experience.

And you'll be supporting us so that we can continue to provide this valuable resource :)

Sample AFF with no advertisements? More..
Back