Citibank Emirates Platinum card relaunch

Status
Not open for further replies.

TwoWorld

I got a survey from Citi a few months back asking for quite detailed feedback on the Emirates platinum card including which additional features would make me keep the card. Some of the features we quite juicy (eg free flight, and others that I can't remember).

Does anybody know if the card is going to be re-launched, or has it fallen to the bottom of someone's to-do list?

I'll keep the card if they uncap the points earn. At present, the $150k limit is pitifully low. It takes 2 years to earn a J return to Europe and 3 for F! The points could expire before they can be redeemed.

Yes Duffa those figures are too tight unless a family has two or more cards to run the numbers up 150k per year per account.

OK so it's clearly not a card for those wanting to spend >$100k pa. Are you saying there are other cards that require a spend of <$200k to earn a J return to Europe?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Enhance your AFF viewing experience!!

From just $6 we'll remove all advertisements so that you can enjoy a cleaner and uninterupted viewing experience.

And you'll be supporting us so that we can continue to provide this valuable resource :)

Sample AFF with no advertisements? More..
Back