dpeter

Qantas
Platinum
Virgin
Silver
Oneworld
Emerald
Guys,

Upgraded my Signature card to the Prestige card. I wanted to take advantage of the 4th night free for a trip to NYC I've got at the end of the year.

I'm staying 12 nights, can I do three bookings so I get three nights free? Anyone had success doing this?

Thanks!

You could make 3 separate reservations and get the hotel to link them up (worse case).

Just make sure the overall price is less than you could get online yourself :)

calling cruiser...

i think you'd need a supplementary card as don't believe they allow back to back reservations. this is all anecdotal but if you get a supplementary card you could do 3 separate bookings - main, supp, main.

Guys,

Upgraded my Signature card to the Prestige card. I wanted to take advantage of the 4th night free for a trip to NYC I've got at the end of the year.

I'm staying 12 nights, can I do three bookings so I get three nights free? Anyone had success doing this?

Thanks!

Did you end up with the full annual fee or a discounted annual fee?

Just make sure you check the prices, I had Citibank quote me on a recent trip to Asia and it was still much cheaper for me to book directly with the hotel without a deal than with Citibank's 4 for 3 nights deal.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Enhance your AFF viewing experience!!

From just $6 we'll remove all advertisements so that you can enjoy a cleaner and uninterupted viewing experience.

And you'll be supporting us so that we can continue to provide this valuable resource :)

Sample AFF with no advertisements? More..

Recent Posts

Back