Citi Gold Visa benefits?

Status
Not open for further replies.

lili2

people are speaking about benefits of Citibank Visa. I have a Citi Gold Visa and have never redeemed their rewards (except for transferring to qantas ff points) mainly because i can never login to their site despite trying different usernames/ passwords. And they charge you points to have someone do it for you on the phone. Can anyone tell me the other rewards with Citi gold visa? eg. what other airline loyalty programs can i transfer my points to? ( apart from QFf, I am in Miles and More, Jal and Virgin Atlantic)

On another point re Q Ff upgrades... excuse my ignorance, i am new to this... I am wanting an upgrade from Prem Economy to Business on flights from Syd to La and S Fran to Syd in early May ( 1 way Syd- LA, ret S Fran to Syd). I am presently just Bronze but will achieve Silver after taking my first flight over to USA> i have already requested an upgrade on way over.What i was wondering was should i request an Upgrade from Prem Econ for my ret flight NOW? or should i wait until i am Silver level to request Upgrade? ( but then that upgrade request will only be about 6 or 7 days before i need it on Ret journey) That is, is it more advantageous to ask for Upgrade early as a Bronze or wait til i am Silver with only about 7 days before wanting upgrade?
Also Is there any more chance for me to get upgrade from Prem Econ to Business than from normal Economy? eg because i paid more buying Prem econ will it lift my chances as a lowly Bronze or new Silver?

I appreciate any views on this, sorry if i sound naive, am new to this! But you people are so knowledgeable, I am hooked on this site as i am a compulsive traveller! thanks

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back