Checking Citibank rewards account

Status
Not open for further replies.

Danger UXB

Is there any way to check the individual points transactions on the citibank website.
This is a simple thing to do with my amex cards and also my westpac altitude cards but I seem to be either looking in the wrong place with citibank or it is a function that is not available and something I will have to check manually!!!!
Cheers
Danger UXB

This has been an ongoing going issue for me fo the last 3 years, I have raised this with citibank numerous times and the IT guys have looked into this. The best solution they but offered to me is to deregister online banking/log in and re-registering it again.....I was like??? duh...... I still havent taken up the solution that was offered to me as it is too much hassle losing my login as all my banking details are already saved into my current login.

Danger UXB are you in Qantas or another points scheme?
Mrscove has hers automatically transfer to Qantas so you can track it by month.
On mine I only got visibility to the points in the scheme to get Kris points by phoning and requesting a redemption of points to go to my Singapore Airlines Kris account. Ever since then I have a balance showing in the redemption of points area but it never truly reconciles but it is close enough. I have no running balance per transaction like I can see with some others and seeing that back office is troublesome I have decided to let it ride. On one call the back office wanted to repair the faulty set up but it meant my card would not work for a week..so I have just let it ride.
Recently I have been warehousing a big number of Citi points in my account because once they transfer the 3 year Kris Flyer use it or lose it plan kicks off.
Now my points go across to Kris in blocks of 15000 and in my card account I get two points per dollar of Australian spending. Then the points transfer to Kris at two thirds of the 15,000 blocks of points.
So Citi Select are paying four thirds of Australian purchases which is 1.333 points per dollar and international is 3.333 points a dollar.
Yes it is unusual but it kind of works!

Thanks for the replies.
Lord Garlic are you saying the facility should exist according to the IT people at citibank? When I have to register to activate the online banking for the signiture card are you saying it should work? Or should I set a day aside to call the call center!!!!

Cove I am definitely a Kris boy. My last QFF points are being burned on a JASA MEL to LHR for 3 people in march next year. I have no problem seeing my points accumulation for the month and the grand total as they appear on my printed statement each month I just wanted to make sure the maths was correct as it never seem to quite reconcile to me.
Cheers Danger UXB

It is a huge PITA that one cannot view individual transactions. I like to make sure my bonus points are added.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Enhance your AFF viewing experience!!

From just $6 we'll remove all advertisements so that you can enjoy a cleaner and uninterupted viewing experience.

And you'll be supporting us so that we can continue to provide this valuable resource :)

Sample AFF with no advertisements? More..
Back